Epsom Salt 250g
Magnesium sulfate, or epsom salt/bitter salt, can be used in many ways in skin care, and due to its good absorption capacity, it is also a good magnesium supplement when used externally in the bath.
Ingredients: Magnesium sulfate
100% organic/BP FCC Food Grade
Package size: 250g
Note! This product cannot be delivered as a letter! Please choose a small package or a postal package as the delivery method.
Instructions for use/Mask
What can epsom salt be used for:
- As bath salts & for foot baths
With it, you can relieve muscle cramps and swelling and speed up recovery from exertion. Good help for joint and muscle pain.
- Softens rough and dry skin and exfoliates dead skin cells. It can also soothe various skin diseases and rashes. (Always talk to your doctor about the use of epsom salt in the treatment of skin diseases)
- Maintains the body's magnesium balance.
- Helps to calm down and relax in the evenings. Magnesium promotes melatonin production. A good level of magnesium may increase brain neurotransmitters that affect sleep and stress reduction. Many who feel stressed and overwhelmed can benefit from taking an epsom salt bath.
- In skin care. Epsom salt naturally contains sulfur. Sulfur has a special anti-inflammatory effect. Sulfur treatments are used, for example, to relieave acne and rosacea.
- For hair and scalp care.
- At your own risk: According to some recommendations, Epsom salt can also be used internally in conjunction with a cleansing/detox course.
Try an Epsom salt mask
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of epsom salt in a deciliter of warm water
- Apply the mixture to cleansed skin by dabbing with a sponge or fingertips
- Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse off with warm water
- Use face water and face cream as normal after the treatment
Epsom salt minerals remove impurities and effectively reduce inflammation. It is also an excellent exfoliant for rosacea skin, for which abrasive, mechanical stress is not recommended. It also works excellently for acne skin to reduce inflammation.