Dry Brush for Exfoliation and Sellulite
A round wooden dry brush removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. At the same time, soft bumps give a small massage and stimulate the blood circulation in the skin.
- exfoliate your skin, removing dry and dead skin cells
- smooth & soft skin
- stimulate circulation
- make you feel more relaxed or invigorated
- Improved skin radiance
- Stimulated lymphatic system
- Temporary reduced appearance of cellulite
Use morning and evening on dry skin with massaging movements.
1. Start with the feet and move upward. Use medium pressure without irritating the skin.
2. Long strokes are the best since you are trying to push up lymph fluid, and that requires a delicate and rhythmic touch.
3. Brush upwards in sweeping motions towards the heart
4. Afterwards use body oil or lotion bar to add even more hydration for maximum smoothness.