Nurturing, moisturizing and softening Baby Balm Calendula + Oat locally for dry skin areas and for the treatment of damaged skin. Thanks to calendula, oat oil and beeswax, balm is suitable for sore and irritated skin areas.
The balm is a multi-purpose, highly caring and nourishing cream that pamperes and deeply moisturizes sensitive and dry skin.
For who is Baby Balm suitable for?
- Suitable for topical treatments, rashes and inflamed skin.
- For infants and children 0-3 years Especially for the treatment of diaper rashes and irritated skin areas
- Especially suitable for sensitive skin and chemically sensitive skin for moisturizing and treating the skin.
Moisture-binding property. Oat oil is excellent for treating damaged skin.
Contains numerous flavonoids that act as antioxidants. The flowers contain saponins with anti-inflammatory effects and triterpenes that reduce swelling. Calendula also contain essential oil, which has been found to have fungal growth-inhibiting effects, among other things. Grown in own yard without pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
Beeswax is naturally antibacterial. It creates a thin protective layer on the surface of the skin and helps the skin retain moisture. Beeswax is heat treated so that there is no risk of botulinum in children under 1 year of age.
A light oil suitable for all skin types and well tolerated, rich in vitamin E. gives balm softness and absorbency.
A small amount of tocopherol that slows down the oxidation of balm and keeps it fresh longer.
Things to know:
- Preservative-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, water-free
- The calendula flowers used in Balm have been grown organically in our own garden without pesticides.
- Unbreakable aluminum packaging
- 100% natural
Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius seed oil, Avena sativa kernel oil, Cera flava, Calendula officinalis, Tocopherol