Shampoo Bar Sample 10-20g
A small sample of bar shampoo. Choose shampoo samples according to your hair type and scalp.
- Pure, for scaly & symptomatic scalp. Learn more
- Sensitive, itchy & sensitive scalp. Funny. Learn more
- AC Detox, Deep Cleansing Activated Charcoal Shampoo. Learn more
- Calendula + Citrus, volume and fullness for thin hair. Learn more
- Nettlemary, For a rapidly greasy scalp. Learn more
We reduce material losses and use surplus pieces from cutting for samples. The specimens may therefore be of different shapes. Samples are available according to the current production situation, ie unfortunately samples are not constantly available.
All bar shampoos contain D-panthenol, which brings shine and silkiness to the surface of the hair. All our cosmetic products are handcrafted in Finland. You can find the ingredients for each piece of shampoo in the Additional Information
Bar Shampoo instructions for use:
Always brush your hair throughly before washing and solve any tangles.
1. WATER the shampoo and the hair throughout. Use plenty of water.
2. FOAM. The shampoo bar gives suds like normal bar of soap. You can lather the bar between your hands or directly on your hair and scalp.
3. WASH YOUR HAIR with foam like a normal shampoo.
4. RINSE with warm water
At the end of the wash, you can do your own hair rinse, which balances the pH of the scalp, brings shine, smoothness and manageability:
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar / normal vinegar
(If you wish, you can add a few drops of essential oil)
Mix together and apply to hair and scalp. Leave on for a while and rinse. For short hair, half a recipe is enough. The smell of sour vinegar disappears soon after the hair dries.
The rinse works great with a natural, soap-based shampoo and helps especially if you have just switched to a piece of shampoo or your hair is porous or damaged. Porous and styled hair adheres more soap residue and the hair may then feel sticky. Compared to industrial shampoo, our bar shampoo is more gentle and leaves the hair feeling more fluffy because it does not wash the hair and scalp so hard. Give your hair and scalp a little time to get used to the bar shampoo and you will notice that e.g. the secretion of sebum on the scalp is balanced and often the washing intervals are also extended with this.
Store the shampoo bar properly: Allow the bar to dry between uses to maximize its durability.